Intra-Day Trading Info ¦ @FXBanko
New post: Daily Update: 04.04 http://t.co/7w6S9cKsfS 47 days ago
AUD$: Never closed below the 1.0398 level (pic from the weekly review posted 2 weeks ago) http://t.co/LrDdu1Ir 109 days ago
New post: Weekly Market Review: 28.01-01.02 http://t.co/rRVpIx2j 113 days ago
and 2nd Fibo ret lvl (L 1.0394/ H 1.0598) - 78.6%/ 1.0438. http://t.co/5a6BjwFn 116 days ago
We find AUD now laying above 2 important Fibo. levels: 1st AUD$ - 4h chart - Fibo ret lvl (L 1.0344/ H 1.0598) - 61.8%/ 1.0441 116 days ago
What is Automatic by FX Banko
- 1. Intra-day discretionary trading (70% from the overall risk):
* based on in-house made indicators.
* weekly & daily market analysis (as seen in our Articles section)
* price action (monitoring fx, equities and fixed income markets on London and NY session mainly)
2. Algorithmic trading (30% from the overall risk)
* back-tested from 2001 (max. DD 6.41% over all the data and 1.38 profit factor)
* trades based on intra-day price action.
- It`s a FREE service that in order to access it requires you first to Register and extra for MT4 to download the software.
What you have to know for MT4 signals
- You need to have your MT4 software connected 24 hours per day from Sunday night to Friday night, every week, in order to properly follow our automatic system.
* If you want to see a possible solution to this problem please check Automatic/Configuration, video B by clicking here.
- For more informations in order to start receiving signals please access Automatic/Configuration page.
* If you are still in doubts about how to start using our service please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
- Please be advised that any real investment can bring either profits or losses.